Monday, March 8, 2010

He said like this to me

He said, i know u r a good girl,
u r educated,
u're different wit Dwi/ fenz/ alice/ lynda.... although every time, u become friendly wit them, bt pls pls always remember u're different wit them,
u can not same like them,
u hav to always care about ur image,
u're level r different wit them........
.....................

In this company, no body r higher educated than u, I'm the only 1 Degree holder.......
.............
..............
Pls faster complete ur study, I hav so much planning for u.... I need u....
.......
U hav good future!
After u complete ur study, u hav two choice ,
1. Join our company permanently
2. working other places
No matter how i wil giv u support,n tats support not just in salary part, i wish i can giv u more than tat, ..... This is a promise, no need tell to anyone.
.... I treat u like my children, ............
Celine: " Really???? "
He said: " Yaa!!! "

I know local ppl r not willing to follow foreigner, bcos they thinking foreigner 's level r different wit them.............他在暗示我的奸情吗?
.................................
...................................

Celine, I 'm so honest wit u, pls be honest wit me aso!
don u think anybody r so close wit me, no, Any problem, u can direct talk wit me,no need scare wit anybody, i promise i will giv u my fully support... bcos i know, u r good....
...
............i will do some changes in company
................
.....................
.........................
............................
........
........
..........


Celine, pls be more confidence, don giv chance to ppl tat using u!
I know everything, i know who using u also, ....
U know? U're mistake! u should tell me early!
u should know the way to protect urself!............
Celine : “ sorry about tat, I cant do like this, this is not me, in my mind, I always think of others, I don 1 anyone loss boss 's trusting, ....................”

(when I'm thinking he talked bout Alice, 原来 he r saying S )
I interpret immediately, ..........



过后他赶着要去别为做东西,然后。。。。。。。。。。我也不知道啦。。。haiz....


我想需要再跟他找个时间对话。
加油!黄蓉蓉!

No comments:

Post a Comment